Tepelvälja küla Magasimaa
Magasimaa (Potterprojektid OÜ) is a family owned enterprise located at the heart of Lahemaa National Park. Our passion is fresh local food. We grow it ourselves and buy from local organic farms.We have honeybees. We also pick berries and mushrooms from our forest here. We love cooking and preserving. We held workshops, trainings and degustations. Magasimaa hosts 3 small cabins, accommodating up to 8 people. We have grill. The farm has a traditional old wood-burning sauna and Hot Tub. The family also hosts the
Lobi Museum. Guided tours and crafting workshops are available.
We offer our guests:
• Food programs:workshops (black bread, truffles etc.); cooking classes; catering; mushroom/berry picking in the woods
• Organisation of birthdays, parties and seminars
• Accommodation in the cabins at summertime
• Marked hiking trails; a Nature Centre and the Oandu artificial lake are nearby
• Guided tours with Lobi Museum, hiking at the local landscape and historical places
Tareq Taylor, a chef and TV-personality from Sweden visited Soomaa for filming new series for his highly popular show, “Tareq Taylor’s Nordic Cookery”, broadcasted in over 100 countries all over the world.
The international entrepreneur exchange of the project “Sustainable entrepreneurship In Countryside” has started. All participants will write about their experiences in the blog here.