Tepelvälja küla Magasimaa
Magasimaa (Potterprojektid OÜ) is a family owned enterprise located at the heart of Lahemaa National Park. Our passion is fresh local food. We grow it ourselves and buy from local organic farms.We have honeybees. We also pick berries and mushrooms from our forest here. We love cooking and preserving. We held workshops, trainings and degustations. Magasimaa hosts 3 small cabins, accommodating up to 8 people. We have grill. The farm has a traditional old wood-burning sauna and Hot Tub. The family also hosts the
Guided tours and crafting workshops are available.
We offer our guests:
• Food programs:workshops (black bread, truffles etc.); cooking classes; catering; mushroom/berry picking in the woods
• Organisation of birthdays, parties and seminars
• Accommodation in the cabins at summertime
• Marked hiking trails; a Nature Centre and the Oandu artificial lake are nearby
• Guided tours with Lobi Museum, hiking at the local landscape and historical places
Discovering possibilities at Lahemaa on August, 21-23. 2018
Duge family from Piparmetras (LAT) was guests at Magasimaa (EST).
“Magasimaa” (Potterprojektid OÜ) representative Katrin Potter and “Lobi Museum” (Lobimuuseum MTÜ) representative Andres Kaljusalu was guests of “Piparmetru namins”, Lolita Duge and “Destilati” Jolanta Lapina at Jelgava region, Latvia from June 26 to June 28, 2018.